Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mini Natio Skin Care Haul and Review...

Natio:

A while back i purchased some Natio products.
They were the Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser, Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser, Gentle Facial Scrub and the Renew Radiance Eye Cream.

So far i have been very happy with them, and the results.

They have a nice organic type smell, and the scrub is not harsh at all. I have noticed a definate decrease in blemish's since i have been using these products.

The one product that i would like to rave about nowm is the Renew Radiance Eye Cream. I apply this after i have moisturised to my under eye, and lid.
The product claims to: 'Reduces puffiness, eliminates bags and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.'
The benefits include: 'fast absorbing plant extracts to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. Helps to reveal bright, even-toned skin around the eyes.'

I am incredibly impressed with this product! I definately noticed a drastic decrease in my under eye bags (i was always so annoyed that i couldn't get rid of them)

Both the Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser and Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser are very nice! They are light, gentle and very cleansing. I would definately repurchase these.

The reason i purchased these, was because i had never owned any Natio before, and by my experience from these, i shall definately be repurchasing these, and having a look at their makeup range. If you have any recommendations then please comment, i really appreciate it! :)

Check out their website: http://www.natio.com.au/

Ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment